Thank you for your support in practicing yoga with me, Heather Foat wherever you are, whenever you want.
By signing up for a membership, you understand and agree that you must take personal responsibility to notice, feel and respond to your own physical limitations during your practice.
Please read the below terms.
Section III: Agreement
1. I have created and considered the physical elements of the environment I am practicing online yoga to be safe.
2. If at any time during the class, you feel discomfort or strain, gently come out of the posture. You may rest at any time during the class. It is important in yoga that you listen to your body, and respect its limits on any given day.
3. I understand that yoga includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress re-education, and relief of muscular tension. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated.
4. If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body, discontinue the activity, and continue to breathe smoothly.
5. I assume full responsibility for any and all damages, which may incur through participation online.
6. I agree and acknowledge that:
a. I affirm that a licensed physician has verified my good health and physical condition to participate in such a fitness program if required.
b. I also affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice yoga online and participation is at my own risk.
7. I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or may have hereafter against Heather Foat, and all related facilities and premises for any personal injury or negligence.
8. If any portion of this release from liability shall be deemed by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then the remainder of this release from liability shall remain in full force and effect and the offending provision or provisions severed here from.
I have carefully read and fully understand and agree to the above terms of this Liability Waiver Agreement.
I, by signing up for a membership voluntarily, recognize that my doing so serves as a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and that it cannot be changed orally.